These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Australian Vintage Limited, acting from its UK office at 2nd Floor, Stephenson House, Cherry Orchard Road, CROYDON CR0 6BA │ www.australianvintage.com.au
- This Promotion is open to United Kingdom residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, HRG (UK) Limited, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- Promotion Period: 00:01 on 1st September 2021 until 23.59 on 31st December 2021.
- No purchase necessary. Internet access required to enter online.
- To enter: Text NIGHTIN to 81066 or enter online at mcguiganwines.co.uk/comp and complete the online form (name, email address, phone number). Entrants must have a working telephone number.
- Texts are charged at your service provider’s standard network rate. Texts may not be included in any text inclusive packages. Users on virtual mobile networks may not be able to text the short code. Check with your network provider. Please check with the bill payer before sending a text entry. Entrants are advised to take care when submitting an entry; the Promoter is not responsible for mistypes and incorrect texts may still be charged. Only correctly submitted entries will be accepted. For the avoidance of doubt, text entries featuring spelling mistakes will be disqualified. Capital or lowercase letters will both be accepted. Entries received after the closing date will not be entered but may still be charged.
- A maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person per day. No bulk or 3rd party entries accepted. Anyone entering more than once using multiple handsets, multiple identities or computerised (automated) system will be disqualified from the promotion.
- Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Incomplete, illegible, invalid, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete, corrupted or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- Prize: there is 5 x Big Night In Bundles worth £1000 to be won. Each prize bundle includes;
- 1 x LG 50-inch LED Ultra HD 4K Smart TV
- 1 x LG Bluetooth Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
- 1 x Amazon Fire HD 10-inch Tablet
- 12-month Netflix subscription (based on standard subscription) • £75 gift card for winner’s choice i.e. Just Eat, Uber Eats or Deliveroo. An account will be required in the winner’s name. T&Cs will apply.
All prize elements are subject to availability and may be replaced with alternatives of equal or greater value if the specified product is unavailable at the time of fulfilment.
- In the event that the winner does not have suitable outdoor space for the outdoor elements, reasonable alternatives to the outdoor elements of the prize, of equal or greater value, will be arranged with the winner at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Prize delivery: Delivery of the TV, sound system & tablet will be within 28 days of winner notification and the completion of any verification process. All gift cards and subscriptions will be delivered digitally within 28 days of winner notification and the completion of any verification process.
- The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the UK Chief Medical Officers’ Low Risk Drinking Guidelines that are available at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/alcohol-consumption-advice-on-low-risk-drinking.
- All prizes, and any specific elements therein, are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize or reward (as applicable) of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Winner Selection: The winner will be drawn at random by an independent adjudicator from all correct, valid entries received. The draw will take place within 3 working days of Friday 31st December 2021.
- Winner Notification: The Winner will be contacted by telephone via phone call within 7 working days of the draw date using the contact details provided on entering the promotion and will have 7 working days from the date of initial contact to respond to the Promoter confirming (1) eligibility including proof of age and identity (2) acceptance of the prize (3) email address and prize delivery address if not supplied at time of entry. If the winner does not respond within seven working days of initial contact by the Promoter (by phone – maximum of two calls per day will be attempted), rejects the prize or are ineligible, then we reserve the right to award the prize to another winner in accordance with the process described above. If a second winner does not claim the prize within seven days of being notified or a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the prize winner’s prize will be forfeited, and a third winner will be drawn. The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are the winner.
- Entries made from trade, syndicates and consumer groups will not be accepted. Entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to submit entries) and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to generate additional entries in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void.
- If fulfilment or any element of this promotion will be delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, all entrants affected will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotional dates, revised fulfilment dates or prize details.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- If required by a regulatory authority, and/or if we consider it lawful, necessary or appropriate to do so, we may elect to make available the winner’s surname and county to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this Promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting [email protected] We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winner’s list by emailing [email protected] We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests.
- Winners may be requested but are not obliged to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with this promotion. This may include a request to use the winner’s name and image in connection with such publicity.
- For regulatory reasons, photographs of winners who are under 25 years of age, or who appear to be under 25 years of age, will not be used in publicity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and proof of ID (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control, including, but not limited to user error or any network, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the Promotion
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the prize draws.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
These Terms and Conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and Wales, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.